(a) A person is guilty of harassment when, with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person:
(1) He or she insults, taunts or challenges another person or engages in any other course of alarming or distressing conduct which serves no legitimate purpose and is in a manner which the person knows is likely to provoke a violent or disorderly response or cause a reasonable person to suffer substantial emotional distress;
(2) Communicates with a person by telephone, telegraph, mail or any other form of written or electronic communication in a manner which the person knows is likely to cause annoyance or alarm including, but not limited to, intrastate telephone calls initiated by vendors for the purpose of selling goods or services;
(3) Knowingly permits any telephone under his or her control to be used for a purpose prohibited by this section;
(4) In the course of a telephone call he or she uses obscene language or language suggesting that the recipient of the call engage with him or her or another person in sexual relations of any sort, knowing that he or she is thereby likely to cause annoyance or alarm to the recipient of the call; or
(5) Makes repeated or anonymous telephone calls to another person whether or not conversation ensues, knowing he or she is thereby likely to cause annoyance or alarm.
(b) Harassment is a class B misdemeanor. (11 Del. C. 1953, § 1311; 58 Del. Laws, c. 497, § 1; 67 Del. Laws, c. 130, § 8; 70 Del. Laws, c. 186, § 1; 70 Del. Laws, c. 316, § 3; 74 Del. Laws, c. 362, § 1.)
5 Replies to “I have a date!!”
GOod luck with the court. I hope you can see your son. You sound so devoted to him and that you really want to be there. That has to be hard anyways. I think that you should get your son if she is the way that she comes across through all your entries. I know you dont like to talk bad about her but she is nuts none the less. Nobody needs that in their life and people like that should not have kids or at least custody of their kids. I am sure that you guys planned the kid because you were marreid but at the same time maybe that was not a good IDEA….I know you love your son but I think that you should have him because then if your son does not get away from her he is also going to become a cumplosive liar and nobody wants that.
TOM!!!!!Thats what you need,,, a date,,, and I know just the Lady. Her name is Deb,,, and she is sweet, kind and yeah,, been where you are,,,only with her Ex!!!(LOL<<<Maybe you two could match your Ex’s up together!!)K,,, so your in the States,,, we’re in Edmonton,, hey,, you never Know!!Seriously,,, I do hope you are living too ,, not just dwelling,,,Love Shnev
Hi,Thanks for returning the comment. By the way, Directions is my dad. ha ha,Sincerely,Audra Hansston
When women complain about us men abuse them, then they abuse us in the courts that is a double standard that I can do without.This is why sometimes I hate being a man.
I guess this Divorce and child custody mess is universal. The same sad story continues country after country in the DEMOCRATIC (I mean NOT totaliarian world)Mankind (or should I include women kind as well !!) has faced countless disease from plague to AIDS. I guess this is the latest disease in the list that mankind has faced. All around the world, women have a better chance of getting child support + child support payments and men are loosersSituation in India————————————–Do you know that many innocent young upcoming INDIAN professionals, their elderly parents & sisters have been arrested as WIFE FRIENDLY laws are MISUSED by some WIFES and un scrupulous lawyers – IN INDIA.A good criminal justice system works on the principle that EVEN A SINGLE INNOCENT man / women should not be punished. <B>one is "..innocent unless proven guilty..". </B>However Sec. 498A of Indian Penal code (which deals with CRUELTY TO A MARRIED WOMAN) is directly against this principle and FORCES the accused to prove innocence. i.e. the accused is guilty until he proves himself innocent. Anything from a simple verbal duel to a serious difference of opinion could be <B>DEFINED AS CRUELTY </B>lead to registering false complainsIndia has also passed a domestic Violence bill which makes marriage an un worthy proposition to men<B>The law that WAS SUPPOSEDLY meant to protect weak and establish justice has become a weapon in the hands of few un scrupulous wifes. </B>Elderly mothers& sisters have been arrested. Unable to bear this some have died. Many courts are aware of the misuse of law. Recently Chennai High Court (from a state in India – one of the Info Tech stars) has restrained police from arresting people on Dowry related charges under sec. 498A ===========================<A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/8mtqp">http://tinyurl.com/8mtqp/</A><B>HC restrains police on dowry complaints : </B>Chennai, Sept 28: The Madras High Court today restrained the city police from receiving complaints, investigating or filing charge sheets under the Dowry Protection Act 1961.===========================So please be aware + take necessary precautions <B>If there are any Indian victims reading this, please use one of the forums listed below to write to us</B>Vinayak http://batteredmale.blogspot.com/http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-Y2MTaSA0RLDVTunp3KQgKh0-http://my2cents.rediffblogs.com/http://spaces.msn.com/members/Vinayak123/http://s2.phpbbforfree.com/forums/dowry-forum-1.htmlhttp://phpbb-host.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=2&mforum=dowryhttp://groups.google.com/group/DLMI?lnk=lihttp://groups.google.com/group/DivorceCases?lnk=lihttp://groups.google.com/group/DivorceFAQ